Each poster presenter that has registered and paid for registration, will have a dedicated profile page
- Your abstract (that you submitted through the Conftool system) and the poster title, authors and affiliations, will be preloaded in this profile.
- On 25 November 2021 you will receive your personal access key. Please note that this key is unique and linked to your profile. Sharing this key with others will give them access to your personal data and will enable them to "act" in your name. This should be avoided at all times.
- Between 25 November and 3 December 2021 you will be able to complete your personal profile and upload your poster.
- Posters should be in A0 size, portrait format, jpg format of maximum 10 MB (usually 5 MB will be more than enough). The recommended resolution for your jpg is 2384x3370 pixels, so that a font of 12 points is still legible. When exporting A0 at 72 dpi, you will get 2384 x 3370 pixels. If preferred, the paper size could also be A4, but then the resolution you export to should be 300 dpi. Do not make posters larger than 3500 pixels in width or height, they will be resized automatically, and this will not result in a better image on the website.
- An audio file (MP3) pre-recorded by yourself and of maximum 5 minutes can be added to the poster.
- It is the author's responsibility to produce a correct poster. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the poster text will be the responsibility of the author.
- Use a simple title for your filenames, and avoid special characters ( \ / : * ? " < > | '). A good filename would be for example: poster345-johnwilliams.jpg for a poster, or audio591-nathaliedupont.mp3 for an audio file.